Saturday, September 13, 2014

Let's go Join with DeArt - Introduce Myself

mind mapping


Hi. I want to introduce My self. Let's go to read all about me in this description.
My name is Dwi Antini Rohmah Dea Alqarana. Usually my friend call me Dea, Deak, Eak, Bedok, etc.
I was born in Surabaya on December 18th 1995. I was born and raised by My Mother is Soetini and My Father is Janto. I am the second child. I have an older brother and younger brother. His name is Muhammad Yasin Oktoberianto and Muhammad Rifai Abdzar Ghifari. I love my family. I love them so much. 
My Family and I live at Jalan Jojoran I / 45A Surabaya. In My house, I haven't a pet. First I have a cat. But now I haven't pet anymore.
By the way, I'm 18 years old. I'm graduates Ipiems Vocational High School. In Vocational High School, I followed the Woman Futsal Community there. Since then it became My hobby. In Woman Futsal this, My friend and I achieve some Champion. Including, the second winner Cita Hati School in 2012, the second winner STIESIA Cup in 2012, the second winner UNITOMO Cup in 2012, the second winner Surya Futsalic 2012, and the last second winner PAF (Putih Abu-abu Futsal) in 2013. Besides My hobby also listening music. Usually I listening music from the Singer Adele, Katy Perry, Christina Perry, Taylor Swift, etc. 
After graduating in Ipiems Vocational High School, I continued in Electronic Engineering Politechnic Institute of Surabaya. In here, I'm in Technology Game. Actually, I want a Multimedia Broadcasting majors. But I can't get on the majors. And I accept it. I should be grateful. I will survive for My Parents. I love them so much. I don't want to make them cry. I will fight. Oh yeah, My ambition is I want to be a Teacher or Lecturer.
Here's My little story for you guys. If you want to know more about me, let's go join with me in Facebook  Dea Alqarana . We can be a good friend. Hehe.. See you guys 

36 comments:

  1. hey my friend..
    what it's Eak, Bedok? :D
    etc? dea albaqara
    just kidding.
    Do you like play futsal?
    when was the last time you played futsal?
    have you a pet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not dea al baqara :p
      yes i like it very much
      the last I'm studied at IPIEMS Vocational High School :(
      no, I haven't -____-

      Delete
    2. how do you think about "dhea albaqara" :D
      ,,,
      ,,
      why you haven't a pet?

      Delete
    3. don't make 'H'. enough Deak hihi
      because my mother feel so bad if her look a cat hahaha

      Delete
  2. Nice story! btw alfan you like the elephant or the person in real? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kinds lecturer do u want?
    an english lecturer? or somethings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be a phsycology lecturer hahaha
      i won't to be an english lecturer :p hihi

      Delete
  4. Hi Dea! I like your post, especially your mind mapping, I like it so much :)
    Now I know that you are a good futsal player, it's a good hobby I think with your many achievement, its amazing! Wow! hahaha thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an unique girl, a woman who play futsal ? that's a rare^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Picture, and i think that's the best mind map picture in our class :D ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happen to your cats ?
    and maybe you should continue your hobby in your collage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because my mother feel so bad if her look a cat hahaha
      but, in our campus, haven't woman futsal community hihi

      Delete
  8. Nice biography.
    You may join some girl futsal club or comunity, it will be good point if you get achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dea ! that's a nice picture..
    and i hope someday you can be a teacher or a lecturer.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are unique yak, Let ' s play futsal together hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you make me shock because you can play futsal and i am not

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice girl, nice job, nice post. you can Help me to lern about friendship. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, nice post and nice design.
    may be you will be a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I suggest you are art designer from your mapping. Keep posting, I will visit again ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are girl but your personality is boy...wkwkwkwk
    only kidding ..:v

    ReplyDelete