Sunday, September 21, 2014

Comic Of Introduce Others



One day I and My Parents are talking in the living room

Mother    : How about your college?

Alqarana : Oh, my college is fine Mom

Father      : Keep spirit. Don't forget to study hard and pray

Alqarana  : Yes, I don't forget it. Thak you dad.

Now, I'm talking again with my Mother

Alqarana  : Oh Mom, I'm forget to introduce my classmate.
                   They are Anita, Fina, and Tita

Mother     : Oh yeah? In your class just four of women?

Alqarana  : Yes Mom. In my class just four of women and twenty four of men

Father       : Where they come from?

Alqarana   : Anita from Kediri, Fina from Gresik and Tita from Sidoarjo

Mother      : So, how about your relationship with they?

Alqarana   : Very well Mom

Father        : Okay, you must to be a good friend for them

Aqarana     : Yes, Dad. I'm trying. Thank you about your suggestions. I Love You Mom and
                     Dad



3 comments: